Perfectly Imperfect by Fabiola Francisco has a new cover!
Read it in Kindle Unlimited!
I live by certain rules:
1. My career comes first.
2. No sleepovers, just sex.
3. Never let the heart get involved.
4. Leave the past where it belongs.
I won’t break these rules for anyone. Not even the charming cowboy that danced his way into my life with that sexy, southern drawl. I see glimpses of a familiar pain in Grayson’s eyes, but all we can offer each other is a temporary escape.
No strings, that’s what we agreed on. So, why does it feel different with him?
I’m shattering my rules, one by one, until what’s left is a mess of emotions and broken hearts. Grayson wants more from me, but I’m not sure I can give him my body … and my heart.
Buy the book or download it in Kindle Unlimited!
Cover designed by Amy Queau, Q Designs
I turn to gaze at him, and I grab his head in my hands and pull him into me, kissing him, exploring his mouth with my tongue, and he mine. We work each other up in perfect unison. I lead him to my room without letting go, opening and closing the door behind us. I push him up against it, head swirling and dizzy.
Grayson stops me and says, “As much as I would love to continue this, I don’t think it would be very honorable of me to do so under your state of inebriation.” Wow is that accent hot. Who would’ve thought?
“Don’t worry about being a gentleman. I am not looking for one, although a hot cowboy I wouldn’t mind. You know what they say, save a horse, ride a cowboy.” He looks at me with raised eyebrows.
Did I just say that out loud? So much for keeping my mouth shut from any stupid comments.
© Fabiola Francisco
Connect with Fabiola:
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2I0QU0t
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2JnzA7H
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FabReads/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/authorfabiola
- Website: https://www.authorfabiolafrancisco.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/authorfabiolafrancisco
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cJKvIX
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/authorfabiola
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/fabiola-francisco